From: Thomas Zauner (thomas.zauner_at_icp.uni-stuttgart.de)
Date: Wed May 13 2009 - 05:08:50 CDT

Hello,

I am trying to draw shperes with different radii at each atom position, from a
pdb file. The radius should be proportional to either the value in
the "Occupancy" or the "Temperatur factor" field in the ATOM line of the pdb
file. Furthermore it would be optimal if the this radius would be able to
change if i use a pdb file with multiple MODEL XYZ enrties (frames).

I tried to achieve this by creating a TCL script but was not able to. But my
skills in this direction are quite limited.

Thank you in andvance.
THomas

--
Universität Stuttgart