From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 24 2009 - 08:03:21 CDT

Hi,
  This error message is actually coming from psfgen. I'm currently out of
town serving on an advisory board, but I'll have a look when I return.

It seems that psfgen doesn't like something about the bond records
in that PSF file. It may be a minor limitation in psfgen's psf reader
that will require a code change, I'll let you know what I determine after
I return from travelling.

Cheers,