From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2009 - 15:55:29 CST

Nicholas,
  It works fine for me if I display the structure using VDW for
selection "all", and then create a second representation (also "all")
for DynamicBonds, with the default parameters. What version of VMD
are you using, and which version of the LAMMPS plugin do you have
installed? Be as detailed as possible, as it will help me figure out
what's going wrong there. I'm able to animate a movie of your LAMMPS
trajectory and the bonds appear to be computed and displayed correctly
for me. I'm guessing you've been using a VMD build with a much older
version of the LAMMPS plugin which has had lots of improvements made
in the last year and a half.

Cheers,