From: Michael Klein (MGKlein_at_lbl.gov)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2009 - 20:17:23 CST

I produced a surface showing electrostatics on a MSMS surface in VMD.
It looks great in the display but when i render it the surface is
white. I am using Linux. I tried producing a raster.3d file and render
that it also comes out white?? Any help in solving this problem is
greatly appreciated. In my feeble attempt to trouble-shoot this, I
tested a colored ribbons (it has color in the openGL Display) and that
also came out white after rendering it with tachyon so it is not
specific to the surface representation but must be something else.

Thanks,
Michael

--
Michael G. Klein Ph.D.