From: no tengo nombre (nuevo25es_at_yahoo.es)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2008 - 11:55:11 CST

hi
i send there an example for load varios molecules and apply to each the same properties. i hope that are useful to you.
bye

display projection orthographic
foreach f [ lsort [ glob deposit0*.xyz ] ] { //change the names of files deposit0*.xyz for other patterns.
    mol new $f type xyz // load the file in format xyz
    mol modcolor 0 [molinfo top] Element
    mol modstyle 0 [molinfo top] VDW 1.0 8.0 //change the style to VDW with parameters 1.0 and 8.0
}