From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2008 - 16:44:01 CDT

Hi,
  Intersurf is currently found in Visualization->Intersurf and
it still works fine for me.

I have the source for Intersurf, but haven't recompiled it for a while.

The main issue is that it depends on other computational geometry
libraries that (at the time) weren't easily portable to all platforms.
Given that some time has passed, it may be worth looking at porting it to
MacOS X and other platforms again since the compilers have evolved quite
a bit and porting would likely be easier now.

Cheers,
  John Stone