From: Robert Brunner (rbrunner_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2008 - 11:32:42 CDT

Since I haven't seen any other replies, here's my 2 cents.

There may very well be easier or better ways to do this, but this is
how I'd proceed.

- Duplicate the molecule to fill some box with the correct density of
solvent molecules.
- Run minimization in NAMD, then some equilibration, to make a random
arrangement of the solvent molecules
- Use that as your solvent box

Robert