From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2008 - 00:50:30 CDT

Hi,
  The mol addfile command in your script doesn't have the
"waitfor all" option specified, so at least the version of the
script you sent will not work the way you expect. Please send me
the version of the script you've tried previously that had
"waitfor all" added so I can see exactly what you're doing,
undoubtably there's a small error lurking, still waiting to be found.

Cheers,