From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2008 - 11:54:54 CDT

Hi,
  Can you send me the exact structure files and commands needed to
replicate your problem? We had asked Cesar to provide this information
previously, but never got any reply, so we were never able to reproduce
the problem. (and thus it didn't get fixed)
The only bugs that get fixed are the ones that we're able to reproduce.

>From the sound of it, this is actually an issue with psfgen and not VMD,
but we'll still need the structure files and command sequence you used
that let to the trouble.

Cheers,