From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2007 - 16:11:00 CST

Hi,
  I haven't yet developed vmdmovie versions using the other options, so I
don't even know if they are workable yet. They were suggested to me by
various VMD users, but I have not personally tested them yet. When I get
to looking at the list again I'll send another note to VMD-L and get more
feedback. In the short-term, VideoMach is the only option that I know will
work correctly.

Cheers,