From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2007 - 11:01:24 CDT

Hi,
  You haven't provided quite enough information to determine what is
causing your problem. Can you send me the verbatim source code of your
script and also the exact sequence of commands you're using to run it?
Are you running the script interactively, or are you running it in batch
mode by redirecting VMD's input/output, or with -e?

Cheers,