From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 21:17:15 CDT

Steve,
  I forgot to mention: for the multisample antialiasing feature
to work, you'll need one of the recent NVidia cards, along with the
one of the most recent NVidia driver versions. It should work on a
GeForce3 for example, if you have one of those or a GeForce4. It isn't
worth enabling on the older cards due to the large speed hit you'd take.

  John