From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 09:34:12 CST

Dear Alan,
  Yes, we plan to start including the new vmdmovie script standard
with VMD like the Sequence viewer and the Ramachandran plotting tool.
We also plan to include the new EDM readers and other volumetric data
loaders, either in their current script-based form, or as C/C++
implementations of the same functionality (for speed).

  John