From: Tyler Heibeck (heibeck_at_chem.bu.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 11:30:20 CDT

The new script that you posted fixed the problem. As for my old
set-up, STRIDE would work only if I was longed in as root, odd. All
the permissions seemed to be set up properly. I did not try to find
out way this problem was occurring, because the new installation
worked find. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Thank you for your help and the quick response. I look forward to
using VMD from the convenience of my desktop Mac. OS 10 is turning
out to be a very nice platform for doing science.

Tyler Heibeck

--
Tyler Heibeck