From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 19:13:49 CDT

Hi,
  Do you know what version of Raster3D the file is intended for?
VMD only supports a subset of all of the possible Raster3D file types
and since they typically lack version information in them, we probably
aren't doing enough "safety checks" to prevent problems like you've hit.
If you can send me the offending raster3d file, that will help us
track down the problem.

Thanks!!!