From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 13 2007 - 03:04:49 CDT

Hi,
  Can you actually send the text of the error message you're
getting from psfgen? I will have to check with the authors of
psfgen etc to determine what's going on there. If you can provide
us with a copy of the files and the error messages you're getting
that would be very helpful. Don't mail the files to the VMD-L mailing
list, either post them on the web or deposit them into the VMD
biofs area on biocore, see:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/alpha/

Cheers,