From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2006 - 13:22:11 CST

Jennie,
  Hmm, can you show me the exact commands you're using when you
write the CRD? It worked for me when I did this simple test:
mol new 1e79
molinfo top get { a b c }
 (output is "267.200012 107.199997 135.899994")

# write the CRD file with box info
set sel [atomselect top all]
$sel writecrdbox foo.crd

# last line of the CRD is the box size (for 1e79):
tail -1 foo.crd
  (output is " 267.200 107.200 135.900")

Let me know if this helps clarify things.