From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue May 30 2006 - 15:41:02 CDT

Peter,
  I'm guessing that the problem here is that XPLOR-NIH doesn't
support Charmm-style DCD files with unit cell info etc. By default,
the DCD plugin emits trajectories in Charmm format. If you build a
fresh copy of CatDCD based on the current DCD plugin, you can
override this behavior by setting an environment variable:
  setenv VMDDCDWRITEXPLORFORMAT 1

Let me know if you need more help with this.