From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 17 2005 - 17:13:35 CDT

Hi,
  I'll see if I can reproduce this problem on a RHEL WS4 box here and
post a solution. To be specific, the problem isn't with IED, rather, the
problem is with the Python interpreter embedded in VMD not importing some
of the modules that IED needs to do its job. IED itself is not at fault here.
I'll let you guys know what I come up with, now that I have a WS4 box to
test on here.

  John