From: cmorton_at_medstv.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Thu Feb 24 2005 - 17:20:58 CST

Does anyone know of another brand of LCD shutter glasses that work with
CrystalEyes emitters? As well as one lovely pair of CrystalEyes3 glasses I've
two old pairs of CE2 glasses which are getting a bit dodgy - they switch on
fine, but as you open the ear-pieces further to actually put them on your head
they switch off again.

I've seen that EDimensional glasses are only $50 a pair but also believe they
don't work with the CE emitters. If I have to buy new emitters for other glasses
on my 3 stereo workstations I may as well grit my teeth and buy CE3s.

Cheers,

Craig.