From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 26 2005 - 10:12:00 CST

Hi,
  Which version of VMD are you running, and have you updated the
plugins on your copy of VMD, or are you still using the original
parm7 plugin that shipped with that version? (we've made some
substantial improvements to the parm7/rst7 readers in the past year)
Try the test version of VMD 1.8.3 if you're not comfortable updating
your plugins just now:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/alpha/

If you still have trouble loading the files with the new version,
let me know.

Thanks,