From: Justin Gullingsrud (justinrocks_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 13 2004 - 12:25:45 CST

Hi Eric,

Could you try running the script with the latest version of VMD,
1.8.2? You can download it here:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Development/Download/download.cgi?PackageName=VMD

Thanks,
Justin

--
The spirit of Plato dies hard.  We have been unable to escape the
philosophical tradition that what we can see and measure in the world