From: Kim Vilbour Andersen (kiva_at_novo.dk)
Date: Mon Feb 15 1999 - 05:21:17 CST

Hi

It still does not work :-(

I tried now to download the IRIX6.x OPENGL version of 1.3a2 and I have
the same problem. The problem exsists om my three OCTANES with SI or SSI
graogics which does not support stereo in a window, and is exsists also
om a older R8000 Indigo^2 with Extreme graphics.

All machines run IRIX 6.5.

As the seperation gets smaller as the window get bigger, I could expect
the error to go towards zero if I used full screen without frame around
the window. Are there a command for full screen display in VMD?

Any good ideas?

/Kim

P.S a couple of years ago it worked with an older version of VMD on a
Indigo^2 extreme in normal GL.

--
Kim Vilbour Andersen, Ph.D.           Phone: +45 44 42 13 84
Novo Nordisk A/S                          or +45 44 42 39 46