From: Joel Subach (mjsubach_at_alumni.ncsu.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2024 - 07:50:37 CST

Moreover I had additionally tried to instead load the geomopt output.out
file in lieu of the .gbw file, since the error is
indicating/exhibiting that the `output´ file was not recognized, however,
ORCA then generated the below error:
[file orca_main/maingopt.cpp, line 1229]: ORCA finished with an error in
the energy calculation
meaning the input output.out file generated successfully the .inp file
which then errored via ORCA the above.
Maybe the above error is something else aside from this geomopt output.out
file being used in lieu of the gbw file.
If the above error is known feel free to reply further and thanks again:)