From: Barry Isralewitz (barry.isralewitz_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2024 - 16:29:08 CST

Hi,

        Yes, more details and sample files, including your .vmdrc file, would be helpful, Corey. I wasn't able to reproduce this issue either, using an M2 Mac with macOS Sonoma 14.2.1

        Details:
         I just tried clicking around RMSD Trajectory Tool; alignment and RMSD operations, button clicking, and selection editing worked well for me. I'm using Sonoma 14.2.1 on an M2 Mac, also using the latest VMD alpha for ARM (M1/M2/M3) -- the signed VMD 1.9.4a57-arm64-Rev12 from June 2023.

                Cheers,
                        Barry

--
Barry Isralewitz