From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 12 2022 - 17:16:21 CDT

Hi,
  It would be very helpful if you could tell us more about your
system. What shell are you using (bourne shell, bash, tcsh)?
What startup messages did you get when you ran as superuser?

Best,

--
Research Affiliate, NIH Center for Macromolecular Modeling and Bioinformatics
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/~johns/