From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2022 - 18:10:50 CDT

try using "measure rdf" instead of "measure gofr"
```
measure rdf
wrong # args: should be "measure rdf <sel1> <sel2> [delta <value>] [rmax
[step <step>]"
```

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey_at_gmail.com  https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://goo.gl/1wk0__;!!DZ3fjg!slx639apmA85eS3S-C1rWPYCe2kZHfiHGUxBefGde2sLDj9Igh59U1jTX8_9MyRJ3Q$