From: Ryan Woltz (rlwoltz_at_ucdavis.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2021 - 21:57:27 CDT

Hi Ashar,

          I don't think they match up, but I'm not exactly sure with the
exact commands. With VMD returned information:

$ minmax 0
{-104.74568176269531 -113.04422760009766 -86.82054138183594}
{76.17849731445313 75.81551361083984 72.08464813232422}

         in file the namd file step5_input.str I found this:

set a 141.104004
 set b 141.104004
 set c 144.858064

         I'm not sure if these are the correct numbers you are looking for.
In charmm-gui when setting up the system I did enter 135-145 for the
initial size estimate for each side depending on the system so I think it
matches up.

Was this what you were looking for? Any other information I can provide you
with that would help in your assistance?

Thank you,

Ryan