From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2021 - 20:52:20 CST

Hi,
  This is most likely a known problem in the 64-bit Windows VMD package
that's currently available. I will be making an updated 64-bit Windows
build that addresses this in the near future. We had a similar issue with
early test versions for MacOS X Catalina/Big Sur, and now I've got to make
the same corrections for 64-bit Windows.

Best,
  John

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/