From: Edward Ditler (edward.ditler_at_uzh.ch)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2019 - 00:58:42 CST

Hi

I’m really happy to see, that porting VMD to 64bit is going well.

The provided binaries do not work on macOS 10.14.6 because of some missing symbols in libobjc.A.dylib. Will there be a cut, where vmd <= 1.9.3 will be for macOS <= 10.15 and vmd > 1.9.3 for macOS 10.16, or is it planned to support both macOS versions with the same binary?

Thanks for your great work!

Best,

Edward