From: Anurag Sethi (anurag.sethi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2014 - 10:41:02 CDT

Donald,

This is a bug with Qres portion of multiseq - for some reason it is not
recognizing the number of C-alpha atoms in the pdb file correctly. I think
someone from the VMD/Multiseq development group has to correct this bug.

Anurag

Genius is nothing more or less than doing well what anybody can do badly. -
Amelia Barr