From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 10:52:02 CST

Hi,
  I was just able to reproduce this problem with VMD 1.8.2 on
a different test Mac. As Justin says, it doesn't occur with the
newest builds of VMD, but I'm not sure why not. I get the same
md5sum he got, so that means there is genuinely something going amiss
in the gromos plugin, or in VMD 1.8.2 somewhere. I'll let you know
when I track this down further.

  John