From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 09:41:48 CST

Lucas,
  Have you used any other programs with the FireGL drivers on that
machine? I'm using VMD on a Redhat 8 machine with the FireGL drivers
(but running on a FireGL X1 card, not a Mobility 9000....) and it works
fine on my test machine with the FireGL drivers. Have you contacted ATI
to report a bug?

Thanks,