From: Angelo R. Rossi (angelo.raymond.rossi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 08 2011 - 07:27:05 CDT

Dear Axel:
> hi angelo,
>

> what is the first line of your vmd script?
>
> #!/bin/csh
>
> or
>
> #!/bin/sh
>
> ?
The first line is #!/bin/csh. It's a c shell script.

> you can easily disable rlwrap by commenting out the whole block of script code
> that sets vmdprefixcmd to something else than "".

Thanks so much. This worked. I disabled rlwrap.
> i'd rather be fixing it properly, but for that i first have to know
> which of the two possible shell scripts needs to be fixed.

Axel, I really view you as the "GOTO" guy. Your responses to questions
with repect to VMD, NAMD, and other blogs are always worth a read.
There is always good advice there. I especially appreciate your insight
with respect to GPUs.

Warm regards,

Angelo