From: David Huggins (djh210_at_cam.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Nov 16 2010 - 14:35:20 CST

Dear All,

I am using namdenergy through a tcl script and am updating my atom selection
every frame using -updatesel.

However, in some frames there are no atoms in the selection (this is
expected) and VMD quits saying "Both selections must contain at least one
atom". How can I prevent this?

Thanks,

Dave

--
Dr David J. Huggins
Fellow, Pembroke College, University of Cambridge