From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 15:11:53 CST

Hi Ioana,
  I've forwarded you question to Jim Phillips our NAMD project leader,
who is the one that developed and currently maintains the tutorial.
I think we should be able to provide a downloadable tar archive of
the tutorial that would help you get around your firewall difficulty,
Jim will get back to you on this as soon as he has a chance.

Thanks,