From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2008 - 01:49:31 CST

Martin,
  Yes, we have one in our lab. From VMD's point of view its
almost identical to the Phantom Desktop. On the VRPN side, you
have to compile the VRPN server differently, as it uses the HDAPI
interface rather than the older GHOST APIs. If you need help
getting one setup and running, I have a VRPN server binary already
compiled for use with the Phantom Omni /w HDAPI, posted in the
VMD Public project on BioCoRE linked from here:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/alpha/

Let me know if you need more help with this.

Cheers,