From: Deepak Singh (desingh_at_syr.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 11:31:12 CDT

oops my fault,

 When I tried that earlier that, I got a bunch of PHE's and what appeared
to be other residues (I am doing this grayscale), but what looked like a
gly,s and Leu's are actually fragments from PHE. Is there anyway I can
get the complete PHE residue displayed? I am getting parts of some
residues, but not the entire residue (this has always been a problem with
the "within" keyword)

Thanks

Deepak.

Sergei Izrailev wrote:

> Hello,
>
> resname PHE and (within 5 of resid 105)
>
> should do it.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Sergei
>
> Deepak Singh wrote:
> > I want to
> > select all phenylalanines with 5 Angstroms of resid 205 and no other
> > residues in that range.

Deepak Singh                        Tel : (315)443 1739 (w)
Graduate Student                          (315)472 9659 (h)
Dept. of Chemistry                  Fax : (315)443 4070
Syracuse University               email : desingh_at_syr.edu
1-014 CST, Syracuse                 URL : http://web.syr.edu/~desingh
NY 13244
"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." --- Salvor Hardin