Re: The parameter error in the NAMD Energy of VMD

From: Monika Kumari (Monika.Kumari_at_chemistry.iitd.ac.in)
Date: Wed Nov 30 2022 - 03:15:59 CST

The error clearly mentions that the parameter file you provided doesn't
contain all the parameters needed to run the calculation. A safe option
is to provide all the parameter files you considered while running the
original simulation using namd3. The plugin can take multiple parameter
files separated by (I think) a space.

Best,
Monika