Postdoctoral positions at Michigan State

From: Vermaas, Josh (vermaasj_at_msu.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 04 2022 - 07:43:24 CDT

Hi Folks,

I, together with Michael Feig, am recruiting folks for two computational biophysics postdoctoral positions as part of a newly funded Energy Frontier Research Center. In my group, you’d be looking at permeability through a bacterial microcompartment. If you are interested, see https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://careers.msu.edu/cw/en-us/job/512433/research-associatefixed-term__;!!DZ3fjg!55gK31wHbhWsQGyXauzZgDIOOCTd0YFva9js_1GOc9twSRdaNO6NVg3McB1yr09YnLgNu7xO3ZACPmH0QdE$ , or email me!

-Josh

--
Josh Vermaas
vermaasj_at_msu.edu