Re: Query regarding performance

From: Daipayan Sarkar (sdaipayan_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 25 2022 - 10:09:16 CDT

Please provide more context. What is the error message you see in the NAMD log?

-Daipayan

From: Nicholus Bhattacharjee <nicholusbhattacharjee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 8:43 AM
To: Daipayan Sarkar <sdaipayan_at_gmail.com>
Cc: "namd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu" <namd-l_at_ks.uiuc.edu>, René Hafner TUK <hamburge_at_physik.uni-kl.de>
Subject: Re: namd-l: Query regarding performance

Hello Daipayan,

Thanks for the message. Yes now it shows ns/day. But I have another little problem. I have fixedAtoms on in my file and namd3 doesn't work with it when I try to run. I thought there might be something else in the user guide. But namd3 user guide also shows there is fixedAtoms parameter. Kindly let me know how to do this.

P.S. it works with extraBonds but not fixedAtoms

Thanks