Re: QMMM Question

From: Marcelo C. R. Melo (melomcr_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 18 2022 - 16:33:00 CDT

Hi Kelly,

NAMD offers the user the ability to run a second executable after each QM
calculation. This is used when there is a need to post-process the raw QM
output at each simulation step, instead of just using the gradients and
partial charges used in "regular" QM/MM simulations.

Your QwikMD setup must have accidentally set the "qmSecProc" keyword, so
all you need to do is remove it from your NAMD config files.

Best,
Marcelo