Re: NAMD Energy Plugin giving incorrect energies

From: Monika Kumari (Monika.Kumari_at_chemistry.iitd.ac.in)
Date: Mon Oct 03 2022 - 00:08:59 CDT

Hi Peter,
Thanks for the reply. Pasted below is the used config file. I am using PME
and the system is neutral (TOTAL CHARGE = 2.62782e-05 e). I also calculated
the interaction energy by turning on and off the debug flag but the output
is the same and there was no change in the config file.

##____config file___________
structure ionized.psf
paraTypeCharmm on

parameters toppar/par_all36m_prot.prm