Re: MMPBSA Question

From: McGuire, Kelly (mcg05004_at_byui.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 01 2022 - 20:12:39 CDT

I made sure I'm using independent samples for the standard error. I increased from 10 ps decorrelation to 20 ps, 50 ps, and 100 ps, and the standard errors were all below 1 kcal/mol, but large SD. It seems that the standard deviation is not a useful measurement in MMPBSA. So, report the standard error instead...? Just want to report honest results.

Dr. Kelly L. McGuire

PhD Biophysics

Department of Physiology and Developmental Biology

Brigham Young University

LSB 3050

Provo, UT 84602