to rigidify bonds without hydrogen (about suggestion http://jeffcomer.us/downloads.html)

From: zeynab hosseini (hosseinizeynab93_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 29 2022 - 05:59:11 CDT

Dear all,

I want to rigidify all covalent bonds in a Silicon Carbide (SiC) nanotube.
I'm following the suggestion below which is used for MARTINI simulation in
NAMD. I wonder if this suggestion can work in my case which includes 4
bonds for each atom to rigidify.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://jeffcomer.us/downloads.html__;!!DZ3fjg!_jyIpnZoICdzrlUpkVJpWAJ97P95kFKbHDOmdZQwIWC-j1yLM12y7z2rcycrLeRtdcH4SSlE4q__k4zA5HgW6sMM_dWM$

Maybe stupid questien as I'm not familiar with the source code stuffs: I
found "Molecule.C" file in the NAMD source code. I wonder after modifying
the Molecule.C I have to compile the source code to get it to work? Since I
always used to install the compiled version of NAMD.

All the best,
Zeynab