Re: Low performance in SMwST simulations

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 26 2022 - 03:29:20 CDT

Hello Mukerrem, this is probably due to using functions that aren't
parallelized.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://colvars.github.io/colvars-refman-namd/colvars-refman-namd.html*sec:colvar_atom_groups_scaling__;Iw!!DZ3fjg!4Xj4gBX0pnb0b1xW2_Nfth1akc7cTXyPHIBaH3p3AP6YE-pc7LykB4TD_CJpWLdwDyXLvA4kNLNIwi24jZb2K9P5yA$

Can you post a link to the documentation/tutorial/etc that you used as
basis to prepare your SMwST input, to know how best to fill the gaps?

Giacomo

This message discusses the usage of Colvars, a software library that is
distributed with NAMD, but is independently developed and maintained.
Please see https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://colvars.github.io__;!!DZ3fjg!4Xj4gBX0pnb0b1xW2_Nfth1akc7cTXyPHIBaH3p3AP6YE-pc7LykB4TD_CJpWLdwDyXLvA4kNLNIwi24jZYrPelc4g$   for further information.