Re: pdb file from a particular configuration

From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2022 - 04:53:09 CDT

In the GUI you can right click on the molecule in the main window and use
the "Save Trajectory" dialog where you can set the frame (remember VMD
counts start from 0).

In the command window and from a script you can use the "animate write"
command to do the same.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey_at_gmail.com  https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://goo.gl/1wk0__;!!DZ3fjg!4KUvDFKKIfaHX49FZpGHr80VOqo_wSIi2eaHS-r0bERHoLfJ1AXh-uE0HRG2MUmdGdWkJz-x-Q-Sd-DBAQ$