Re: Native and nonnative contacts

From: Hrishikesh Dhondge (hbdhondge_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2022 - 04:26:44 CDT

Hello again,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. The nonnative functionality has been
already added. I was confused about generating the same file with different
options.
When the *savenonnative* option is provided the *non-native* contacts are
written along with the *native contacts. *

Without the *savenonnative* option, the *nativecontacts* command in cpptraj
saves only native contact information.

Have a nice day!

--
With regards