Re: Running NAMD Singularity container on GPU multinode cluster with Omnipath

From: Almeida-Hernández, Yasser, Dr. (yasser.almeida-hernandez_at_uni-due.de)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2022 - 07:17:19 CST

I was referring to the container in https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://catalog.ngc.nvidia.com/orgs/hpc/containers/namd__;!!DZ3fjg!qVH7g3Y5qanGvz4iIcIjtuWWQ_EPjkh67xfegXoHkPW86YOVM6du8yQse6jZ1HmPOw$ (2.13-multinode).

In any case, surely the compilation in the cluster is always better. I just wanted to find a workaround for it.

Yasser